Wednesday, April 9

Golden Shoulders - "Everybody's Trying to Be My Villain"


I've been enjoying the current record from Golden Shoulders lately, and today I've really latched on to one particular song. Perhaps it's because new comics come out today, but "Everybody's Trying to be My Villain" keeps finding its way into my headphones. It's a pretty low-key country/folk track, and probably a little more sedate than most of the record. It actually reminds me of something Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora would play while perched on bar stools. No, that's not an insult. Either way, I bet Wally West would have it on his iPod.

Golden Shoulders - Everybody's Trying to Be My Villain

The full album from Golden Shoulders, Friendship is Deep, is available from Welcome Home Records. For more on the band, check out their Myspace page.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a good song and a good call on Wally having it on the iPod.

I once considered getting a lightning bolt tattoo.

Do not laugh.

2:44 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

There's still time...

2:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home