Saturday, January 31

Trailers, ahoy!: G.I. Joe, Land of the Lost, Year One, Star Trek, Transformers 2

The folks at FirstShowing.net have been having a field day on this Super Bowl Eve, posting a number of new trailers that will debut during the big game. Three of interest to me are nostalgia cash-in G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, Harold Ramis historical flick Year One (with Jack Black, Michael Cera, David Cross, Paul Rudd, etc.), and Will Ferrell's Land of the Lost adaptation. Given the content of these trailers, my expectations are pretty low for all three.



G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra trailer


Land of the Lost trailer


Year One sneak peek clip

None of them are too exciting, in my humble opinion, though I'm looking forward to G.I. Joe a tad bit more.

Update, 2/1, 1:30 AM: Now the new Star Trek and Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen trailers are up too!





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Land of the Lost looks terrible...BUT, those Sleestak look fantastic!! I just hope they will make some action figures for this movie so I can have a Sleestak figure!

11:46 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Yep, those Sleestaks are pretty true to the old show from the looks of it. Pretty cool.

1:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home