Friday, July 28

Tapes 'N Tapes returning to ATL, Athens 10/28-10/29

Tapes 'N Tapes have just announced new tour dates for the fall. Among them are stops at Tasty World in Athens (10/28) and The Loft in Atlanta (10/29). The full slate of dates is available at Pitchfork.

Tapes 'N Tapes - Insistor
Tapes 'N Tapes - Cowbell

Might be worth giving them another chance after I wasn't too into the June show. Then again, I almost never go to The Loft because it feels like watching a band in a parking garage.

For more on Tapes 'N Tapes, see their official site.

6 Comments:

Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

oooh yay. fall is coming.

1:02 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I thought Cold War Kids and Figurines both bested them that night. But they have a reputation for good live shows, so maybe it was an off night? I dunno.

3:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tapes 'n Tapes studio > Tapes 'n Tapes live

And the Loft somehow sucks the energy and fun out of a show like no other venue.

3:40 PM

 
Blogger AmyM said...

Yeah it was really packed at the Unicorn and a girl I was shoved up against gave me beers to keep cool. After I was drunk I could stand the band better.
...Agreed that the Loft sucks bad, also.

4:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does The Loft feel more like a parking garage than, say, The Drunken Unicorn?

7:30 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Yes. Probably just because it's so much larger.

7:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home