Friday, April 20

Saturday night in Atlanta...

Well, I'll be darned. There are five interesting shows in ATL this weekend, at least as far as I'm concerned, and all of them are on Saturday night. Crap. Samples from the artists, all of whom have appeared on C&T in the past:


Leslie and The Ly's @ Drunken Unicorn

Leslie and The Ly's - Beat Dazzler
Leslie and The Ly's - Gem Sweater


They're also at Eyedrum on Sunday (6pm).


Warm in the Wake @ Star Bar

Warm in the Wake - Tame Thoughts
Warm in the Wake - Golden Inhibition Destroyer



Tin Cup Prophette @ Paste (Atlanta Film Festival after party)

Tin Cup Prophette - Going Numb
Tin Cup Prophette - Speak or Spill Down


Anna Kramer, The Spooks @ Eyedrum (Bike Spectacle II)

Anna Kramer - I Can't Take It
Anna Kramer - All Those Pretty Things



The Coathangers, African Greys @ YoYo

The Coathangers - Parking Lot
The Coathangers - Nestle in My Boobies


Right now I'm leaning toward the show at the DU since that's the only act who isn't from the Atlanta/Athens area. Hmm...

5 Comments:

Blogger tolar said...

rich, rich, rich, how could you forget loretta lynn at the gwinnett center?

i say that, even though i'll be at tin cup.

woot paste!n

2:22 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Ah, didn't forget. Just not interested in a $32-$52 arena show outside the city.

2:30 PM

 
Blogger Alex Adan said...

I'll probably hit up YoYo, then on to Eyedrum. Have you decided your agenda?

3:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you know which one I'll be at for obvious reasons. That and I love Amanda, anyway.

6:35 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I wound up over at the Landmark to see Hot Fuzz and The Lives of Others instead of seeing music. Feeling kinda sick and wasn't up for going out to a show.

BTW, both movies were quite good, though completely different.

1:11 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home