Friday, March 21

First look at Snake Eyes...

As a kid, I loved the original G.I. Joe cartoon and the toy line associated with it. My favorite character was definitely the ninja/soldier Snake Eyes. For that reason, I'm geeking out a little over the newly released first image of Ray Park in costume for the 2009 G.I. Joe film....


The sculpted chest/abs are a bit odd, but I'll be glad to see it in action.

For comparison, the character and the man inside:



Thanks to Cinematical for the tip and top image [via Newsarama].

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

the casting for this movie has been so weird. I mean I like Joseph Gordon-Levitt as an actor - but as Cobra Commander? No...just no.

That Snake Eyes image wins though.

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I'll reserve judgment on JGL for now -- I doubt we'll ever see his face, so it's all about the voice. If he can do what Hugo Weaving did in V for Vendetta, it'll be fine.

1:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home