Wednesday, September 3

Please donate: Breast Cancer 3-Day

I rarely post things like this, but I would like to ask C&T's readers to consider supporting a good cause.


My friend Susan is taking part in a 3-day, 60-mile charitable walk to fight breast cancer, and would appreciate donations (of any size!) for that cause. Net proceeds from the walk will benefit the "Susan G. Komen for the Cure and National Philanthropic Trust, funding important breast cancer research, education, screening, and treatment." Susan and I have both lost dear family members to cancer, so your financial support would be appreciated.

If you would like to donate, please visit Susan's 3-day page. The Atlanta walk is October 24-26, and I believe you can still sign up to participate.

I'll soon return to regularly scheduled programming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home