Tuesday, November 11

New Madeline song - "White Flag"


It's no secret that I'm a big fan of Athens singer-songwriter Madeline Adams. Given that fact, it should come as no surprise that I was excited to receive a song today from her forthcoming White Flag. The album is due in February on Orange Twin Records, and now the title track is available for public consumption. It's as wonderful as you'd expect, and features the full band that backs her on the entire release.

Madeline - White Flag

Madeline will appear at Nuci's Space in Athens on December 13 for an all-ages show.

4 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

This may be my favorite Madeline song. I'm glad it seems to be the single!!!

4:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard the album may have been pushed back to March or so... but maybe I heard wrong.

7:17 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

indeed. pushed back to march 10, but a the time that this was published, Rich had the dates right!

3:17 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Thanks Chris, Liz!

3:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home