Saturday, July 1

C&T Double Feature: Steven Seagal & David Hasselhoff

So I continue to be fascinated by Steven Seagal's venture into the musical world. Believe it or not, I've managed to dig up a video of his on YouTube. It's surprisingly... ok. Here's Steven Seagal performing "Girl It's Alright":



Thoughts?

In addition, and because I couldn't help myself, here is David Hasselhoff's shockingly bad cover of the '70s classic "Hooked on a Feeling" made famous by Blue Swede. I know this has been all over the Internet, but just in case...


That's one for the ages, folks.

UPDATE: More actors-turned-singers showing their stuff can be seen here.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah, you are right. considering my expectations that was shockingly mediocre. sort of an amy tan adaptation set to dulcet lounge tunes :-)

oh and thanks for the hasselhoff. exactly what i needed to cheer me up after that miserable england match.

ooga chakka indeed.

2:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home