Sunday, September 16

Steve Rogers. Pimp.

They say that pimpin' ain't easy, but that's just because they're not Captain America and Falcon. For real, y'all.

From Captain America: Red, White, and Blue:


All this time it turns out the Red Skull's just a world class (Nazi) playa hater.

--------------------------------------------

Since it's sorta related (the song title, at least), I'll take this opportunity to post another darling track from Seattle indie pop project Your Heart Breaks.

Your Heart Breaks - Captain My Captain

Godspeed, Cap [NSFW].

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Captain My Captain is gorgeous. That fiddle is lovely. There's a few folky groups in London at the moment that sound a bit similar. Do you know Monkey Swallows the Universe? They're pretty nice, you might like them.

11:52 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Nope, sure don't -- I'll follow up on that. :)

11:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll post about them next week, but I'll email you some mp3s too.

5:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home