Friday, February 1

Atlanta show reminder: Beat the Devil at The EARL 2/2

Just a reminder to the Atlanta/Athens contingent that Brooklyn's Beat the Devil will be in the Dirty Dirty on Saturday. I believe this will be their third appearance at The EARL.



I've raved about Shilpa Ray's amazing voice and harmonium playing before, so I won't repeat myself. Beat the Devil bring a great blend of blues, punk, and folk that's not to be missed.

Beat the Devil - Shine in Exile
Beat the Devil - Plea Bargain

They're the middle band on the bill between The Liverhearts and Rizzudo, so don't be late.

3 Comments:

Blogger AmyM said...

Thanks for the reminder, as I won tix and didn't realize they were playing.

2:18 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

THEY CANCELLED!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

8:12 PM

 
Blogger AmyM said...

Yeah their van broke down, darn it!

1:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home