Monday, March 31

Play ball!


It's Opening Day for most of Major League Baseball, and my beloved Cubbies are taking on the Milwaukee Brewers. I think I've had just enough time to recover from the ups and downs of last season, when they won the Central but tanked in the playoffs. Great to have baseball again!

Harry Caray - Take Me Out to the Ballgame
Steve Goodman - Go Cubs Go

I'll be in Chicago (and Wrigley Field) later in the week, at which time blogging will slow down. Per usual, odds are I'll post some pictures from the trip.

Good luck to your team, unless they're the Cardinals.

3 Comments:

Blogger Clay Eals said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Brewers!

11:24 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I am scared of the Brewers. I admit it.

11:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home