Wednesday, June 18

New Old 97's video - "Dance With Me"

Have you ever dipped french fries in a milkshake, and been surprised that the combination both (1) happened at all and (2) was awesome? The new Old 97's video for "Dance With Me" is along those lines. Not only does it feature music by a band I like (man, did I wear out my copy of Fight Songs) but it also stars Number Six Tricia Helfer from Battlestar Galactica totally flaunting her association with that franchise. Be warned though -- the ending is a little sad.



The song appears on the band's current album, Blame It On Gravity, which I actually haven't heard yet. I should get on that...

1 Comments:

Blogger Isabel said...

I have never been so upset that my work blogs certain videos as I am at the fact that I've YET TO SEE THIS VIDEO.

Kill me now.

(And dude, download "Blame it on Gravity" right this second.)

12:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home