Tuesday, July 4

Radiohead - "The National Anthem" (live 10-6-2003)

I thought about posting some patriotic music today, but then decided I would hear plenty of that tonight at the fireworks display. Time for my annual helping of Lee Greenwood, you know.

Instead here is Radiohead playing a live version of "The National Anthem" at Atlanta's Hi-Fi Buys Amphitheatre back in October 2003.

Radiohead - The National Anthem (live 10-6-2003)

I'm planning to post the rest of the show next week. Anybody have the Stone Mountain show from July 30, 2001, they could kick my way? It would be much appreciated.

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Stone Mtn. is one of the few shows I don't have, but I do have the first 11 songs of the hi fi buys show in the pre-fm master. if you want that.

4:07 PM

 
Blogger robbie dee said...

i actually have the stone mtn. show. i am absolutely not sure about the source, so i'm hoping mine isn't mp3. i'm not that aware of doing the torrent thing, only because my connection is arse and i'm clueless about opening ports. maybe i can mail it your way? foocow@gmail.com if interested.

7:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a bootleg cd & dvd of the stone mtn show in the meadow. I was there - it was awesome! Anyway, I live in Lilburn & work in Clarkston. I can get you a copy no problem. Let me know pjnstan@comcast.net

Keep up the good work on the site!

Stan

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home