Thursday, August 2

Black Lips and Subsonics at Clermont Lounge, August 16

Amy M. mentioned this show in the comments below, but I figure it's worth a post of its own. I mean, the Black Lips and Subsonics playing at Atlanta's most famous seedy strip joint?



The show is brought to you by the folks from Rob's House Records, and I expect it will be nothing short of ridiculous.



Want audio? You got audio:

Black Lips - Oh Katrina
Black Lips - Not a Problem
Cole Alexander [of Black Lips] - Fullmoon
Subsonics - Pretty Broken Thing
Subsonics - Stars

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg.

11:26 AM

 
Blogger AmyM said...

Me and the Steves will be the 1st ones in. They are excited wondering what Buffy will wear in a strip club. I just know I'm guaranteed to have a total blast!

12:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home