Wednesday, August 1

Luke Perry. Dylan. Decatur. Movie.

I just had to mention this, because I'm pretty sure it's either awesome or hilarious.

The AJC is reporting that LeAnn Rimes and Luke Perry (!!!) are filming an "off-beat comedy caper" in Decatur, right around the corner from my former home. Apparently they are among the cast of Good Intentions, which also features some dude who was in "Walker, Texas Ranger." I don't know how it will rank among movies filmed in Atlanta but I bet it won't challenge Run Ronnie Run for local flavor. This is almost as cool as when Jared Leto went to Raging Burrito on Decatur Square a couple years ago.

With any luck, a local guy on the hefty side will try to duplicate Peter Griffin's seduction of the 90210 alum:


I never quote Paris Hilton around here, but that's hot.

5 Comments:

Blogger Claire said...

the last time i saw jared leto in atlanta he was wearing moon boots.

1:10 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Is he up for the Napoleon Dynamite sequel?

1:16 AM

 
Blogger AmyM said...

ahhh Jared Leto.....

3:19 AM

 
Blogger Russ said...

whoa. now if only he'd write a book...

8:49 AM

 
Blogger Leah [Not Basic] said...

I was just talking with a friend the other day about Luke Perry...and wondering where he's been.

I must be psychic.

9:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home