Monday, October 1

New Radiohead album due October 10


Radiohead's official site is so busy I can't get it to load, but the band announced today it has a new album due on October 10. Yes, less than two weeks from now.

It will be titled In Rainbows, and they're offering some nifty packages with bonus material and vinyl through their site. No wonder it's swamped, right?

The tracklist:

15 Step
Bodysnatchers
Nude
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi
All I Need
Faust Arp
Reckoner
House of Cards
Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Videotape

Apparently they're planning to self-release via their website for now, and have a wider release in 2008. I'm short on time and don't have a track to post, but wanted to spread the word. Woo!

Much more information via the overlords at Pitchfork.

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Rich, are you going to pay $0.00 for this?! :p

1:28 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Was that a typo?

Because, I wish.

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Ooooooh, I see now.

I paid a little something for it. I really want a hard copy though, but I'm not one to pay $80 for the package with vinyl and all that.

4:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home