Friday, September 28

Seabear - "I Sing I Swim"


If you've been dying for a fix of Icelandic indie pop (aren't we all?), you're in luck. Seabear have been gaining a foothold on both sides of the Atlantic, and I've really enjoyed the tracks I've sampled. They'll probably appeal to fans of The Boy Least Likely To or The Shins, though their tendency to employ hushed, understated vocals sets them apart from either. Their The Ghost That Carried Us Away was released back on September 9.

Seabear - I Sing I Swim

For more on Seabear, check out their Myspace.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

Oh PS. I stubmled across a bunch of local 45s, one of which is probably for you anyway. Ya want 'em?

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

YES! :-)

E-mail to talk about xfer?

4:14 PM

 
Blogger Cassie said...

Sure thing. My email address is my blogger username (above) at gmail . com.

7:19 PM

 
Blogger evan said...

Good post, dude.

7:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home