Monday, November 19

Six Organs of Admittance returns to Atlanta, January 21

Image by Joe McGarry for the L.A. Record

In a development sure to please Brandon from The Preakness, Ben Chasny's experimental indie folk act Six Organs of Admittance is coming back to The EARL in Atlanta on January 21. Their new guest-happy record, Shelter from the Ash, is due in stores tomorrow.

Six Organs of Admittance - Somewheere Between [courtesy SXSW]
Six Organs of Admittance - Home [courtesy Spin.com]

Last week they debuted the new video for "Shelter from the Ash," which is now on YouTube.

3 Comments:

Blogger AmyM said...

Thanks, great band!

11:52 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am indeed pleased!

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I figured as much. :-)

I've never seen him. I missed the doubleheader show with Camera Obscura (that's right, isn't it?) last year for some reason. I'll be darned if I can remember why.

1:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home