Friday, November 30

Underneath The Covers 2 @ The 40 Watt 12/1/07

Dave here, Rich has asked me to guest blog for C&T as he is busy counting his bribes for decent grades. Blog suicide? Possibly.

For my first post I wanted to remind all you Athenians (Athenites???) about the benefit show taking place tomorrow night at the 40 watt. Its an interesting bill featuring many local favorites becoming a cover band for the night.

Here's the Lineup:
Dead Confederate as Sonic Youth
Patterson Hood as Bruce Springsteen
Deaf Judges with Pegasuses-XL as Beastie Boys
Still, Small Voice & the Joyful Noise as Elvis Costello & the Attractions
The High Caliber as The Jesus & Mary Chain


Patterson Hood

I'm especially excited for the return of the long dormant High Caliber. Everyone get there early as I believe that they are going on first.

Anything else going on this weekend???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home