Tuesday, May 13

Mary O. Harrison CD release Friday, May 16

Things are temporarily back to normal at C&T HQ. Graduation and Mothers' Day craziness are behind me, and I'll wrap up my grading this afternoon. I'll be in St. Louis this weekend, at which time updates will slow down again. Now, on to musical matters...


This Friday night Atlanta's Mary O. Harrison releases her debut album, Factory of Days. Mary O. is a talented pop/folk songtress, and I've long enjoyed her live shows. Her stock in trade is lush pop with great hooks, whether sweet or sentimental. The CD release party is at The EARL on Friday, May 16. Magnapop plays last.

A few samples, all from Factory of Days:

Mary O. Harrison - Way of Walking
Mary O. Harrison - Supper Song
Mary O. Harrison - Better Day

Factory of Days will be released by Two Sheds Music, and I'm eager to hear it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home