Tuesday, May 27

She & Him release tour dates; Atlanta on July 29


Although I've not been bowled over by their televised appearances, I'm enthused to note that She & Him will be at the Variety Playhouse in Atlanta on July 29. M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel have released a very enjoyable record in Volume One, and hopefully time and experience will result in a live show to match.

She & Him - Why Do You Let Me Stay Here?

She & Him on tour:

6/11 NPR World Cafe Session, PA (Air date)
7/23 Opera House, Toronto, Ontario
7/24 Academy of Music, Northampton, MA
7/25 Trocadero, Philadelphia, PA
7/26 Terminal 5, New York, NY
7/28 Cat’s Cradle, Carrboro, NC
7/29 Variety Playhouse, Atlanta, GA
7/30 Mercy Lounge, Nashville, TN
7/31 Orange Peel, Asheville, NC
8/02 Newport Folk Fest, Newport, RI
8/05 Park West, Chicago, IL
8/07 First Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
8/08 Barrymore, Madison, WI
8/10 V Fest, Baltimore, MD

To hear more from She & Him, visit their Myspace.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paulie said...

Man, I'll be spending a lot of time at Variety this July. I should get some sort of volume discount from them.


I really want to be thrilled with She Him but it gets a bit repetitive for my liking. I'll go to the show however and hope that it's more than just a repeat of the cd.

10:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home