Sunday, December 14

Princeton at the 40 Watt, December 13

I took a break from writing last night to catch Princeton's set at the 40 Watt in Athens. It was my first time seeing them live, and I really enjoyed it. They were funny and energetic, and got the crowd dancing more than once. They were also joined on stage for a song by two members of Ra Ra Riot, who I didn't stick around to see.







Princeton's tour with Ra Ra Riot and So Many Dynamos continues tonight at The Grey Eagle in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christin said...

I saw this show in Nashville and it was great, but I can't believe you didn't stick around for Ra Ra Riot! Did you stay for So Many Dynamos? Both are fantastic; you should be bummed that you were right there and missed two really great bands.

12:31 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Saw the first 1.5 songs from So Many Dynamos and didn't like it. Definitely not bummed though -- got home, finished the manuscript revisions I was working on, and sent them to my co-author for review. It's amazing I had time to see any music at all.

2:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home