Wednesday, April 26

ATL show announcements


June 8 - Starlight Mints/dios (malos) @ Smith's Olde Bar
Starlight Mints - Inside of Me
dios (malos) - I Want It All

June 9 - Tapes 'n Tapes/Cold War Kids @ Drunken Unicorn
Tapes 'n Tapes - Insistor
Cold War Kids - Hospital Beds

Four bands I wanted to see, on two consecutive nights. Nice, huh?

Oh, and ATL folks remember that Islands and Why? are at Drunken Unicorn tomorrow night.


Anonymous mingaling said...

Love love love dios. Thanks for the heads up!

11:19 PM

Blogger Rich said...

You bet. I'm a bit surprised that show is at Smith's, but that's cool. Last time I was there the sound was much better than I remembered. The soundguy said they'd revamped the system recently. Woohoo.

1:14 AM

Anonymous mingaling said...

Excellent. Haven't been there in a while.

I'm probably going to the Islands show tonight, so maybe we'll see you there.

1:05 PM

Blogger Rich said...

I may not make it. Lots of grading to do. :(

If I do, I'll be the bespectacled geek in the Cubs hat.

1:09 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home