Tuesday, May 30

Margot and the Nuclear So and So's cancelled


This post is too late to do anybody any good (outside of Texas), but tonight's Margot and the Nuclear So and So's show in Atlanta was cancelled. I was at the Braves-Dodgers game and left between the 5th and 6th innings to hit The EARL right at 10pm (and got there at 9:57!). Once I got through the door, I was informed that the band's primary vocalist (Richard Edwards, I presume?) had been diagnosed today with pneumonia. I didn't really want to see Film School, so I turned around and came home. So, I left the ballgame early for nothing. Shit. It looks like the Braves got their asses handed to them anyway, so I guess it's not that big a deal. Meh.

Those of you hoping to catch Margot with Film School on the Texas leg of the tour, I suggest you check into whether those are cancelled as well. Odds are...

Anyway, this is normally where I share a song by a band I've posted about, but I don't feel like posting any Margot at the moment. Instead, here's a song with (kinda) related lyrical content:

Unrest - So So Sick (thanks to Sugartown for the file!)

Now I guess I'm gonna settle in and watch Dial M for Murder before bed. Not what I had in mind for tonight, but it will do. Tomorrow night... Ghostfinger!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aw hey -- thanks for stopping by! xxoo c

9:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home