Saturday, May 20

Giant Drag, 5-18-2006 @ Criminal Records

As mentioned a few times here recently, I attended Giant Drag's in-store show on Thursday at Criminal Records. In what has been a minor miracle as of late, I've actually had time to promptly make my recording available for C&T's readers. It was an enjoyable little set, with the band playing electric and Annie Hardy being quite chatty between songs. They also played a new song, which I believe Annie introduced as "Swan Song" as indicated below. There were some minor PA issues, but in general I'd say Giant Drag rocked the store as much as anyone I've seen there. Hopefully they'll be back soon.

Anyway, on to the show...


Giant Drag
May 18, 2006
Criminal Records
Atlanta, GA

Taped and converted by Rich Vining

Taping: SP-CMC4's > batt box > Nomad Jukebox 3
Conversion: JB3 > Dell Inspiron 6000 > Cool Edit Pro 2.0 > CD WAV > mkwACT

01. banter
02. YFLMD
03. banter
04. This Isn't It
05. banter
06. Wicked Game [Chris Isaak cover]
07. banter
08. Tired Yet
09. banter
10. My Dick Sux
11. banter
12. Swan Song [new song]
13. banter
14. Kevin is Gay


Notes:
In-store performance at Criminal Records in Atlanta's Little Five Points
Some minor static was present in PA throughout show.

For those of you who prefer lossless format
, I've also seeded the show at dimeadozen.org as .flac files. You can download by clicking here (registration required).

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

They had the song title of the week "You Fuck Like My Dad"-
Amy

11:08 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Annie's so adorable that seeing her say things like that kinda throws me off.

11:34 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Muchas gracias, Rich.

9:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, thanks for this . . . it's great.

9:08 PM

 
Blogger S.M.T. said...

It's great listening to Annie, because you never know what she's going to say next. It was awesome getting to see them play at Criminal that day.

11:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting - big fan of Annie - and I'm looking forward to hearing the live performance.

12:59 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home