Saturday, October 28

EZarchive issues

I'm sorry folks, but nothing hosted on EZarchive is working right now. They're doing something to their service and it's seriously screwing up my blog. I have no idea what is going on with them in the long term, and I'm afraid I may have just lost my filehost. I don't have time right now to research other options, so I'll just have to ride this out for the time being. Bah.

By the way, I have never been able to figure out why my blog looks fine in Firefox (which I use) but the text is centered and weird on IE. Anybody have any pointers?

4 Comments:

Blogger aikin said...

I'm seeing a lot of issues with ezArchive. They supposedly upgraded, but there are some serious problems. I just switched to MediaMax (www.mediamax.com). It costs more than ezArchive, but seems good so far.

3:16 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Wouldn't surprise me at all if I have some sketchy HTML. I'm a novice at best. I'm curious about the size issue for sure. I'll play with the HTML a bit, I guess. Sad part is I'm not sure if it's always been goofy in IE or not. I never use it, so I don't know how long (always?) it's been messed up. Argh.

2:03 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Holy shit, I think I fixed it. Please let me know if things are still funky in your browser!

2:11 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I just closed a centering tag in the left sidebar. Nothing more. Figured out that was the problem after I moved the Rock the Vote button over there and it centered itself without a tag telling it to do so. Heh.

I am a genius.

4:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home