Tuesday, October 24

1/2 off Plexifilm DVD's!

I swear this isn't turning into some sort of bargain hunting blog. However, I got an email today from plexifilm, those dandy music film folks, with a half-off offer for their entire line of DVD's. Apparently it's their fifth anniversary and this is how they've chosen to celebrate. Fine by me. Here are some of the titles available:

LOW in Europe
Drive Well, Sleep Carefully: On the Road with Death Cab for Cutie
I am Trying to Break Your Heart: A Film About Wilco
We Jam Econo: The Story of the Minutemen
Guided by Voices: The Electrifying Conclusion (last show)
GIGANTIC (A Tale of Two Johns): A Film about They Might be Giants
Galaxie 500: Don't Let Our Youth Go to Waste
Spend an Evening with Saddle Creek (with Bright Eyes, The Faint, Cursive, etc.)
Kill the Moonlight (with bonus CD including rare Beck circa 1993-94)

There's more too, but those are of most interest to me. Unfortunately for my pocketbook, I already have many of their products. However, if you don't it may be a good time to splurge. Use the code "anniversary" at checkout for the half-price discount. It's good through October 31.

The full catalog is available online. Have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home