Friday, October 27

Items of interest (to me, anyway)

The Criminal Records party last night was fun, even though Zach did waste a bunch of his set dealing with some asshat from the audience. And we got free Criminal Records tote bags and Built to Spill samplers on the way out. Hawt!

This is gonna ramble a bit, but I'm pressed for time...

The Decemberists are at Tabernacle tonight, 10/27.

The Decemberists - The Soldiering Life

Tapes 'N Tapes are at The Loft on Sunday night, 10/29.

Tapes 'N Tapes - Insistor

Cold War Kids have posted a live acoustic show from September on their site, with a bunch of covers.

Cold War Kids -Indoor Fireworks [Elvis Costello cover]

Col. Bruce Hampton & Aquarium Rescue Unit are at the Variety Playhouse on Saturday. Neat.

It's been brought to my attention that Casper & the Cookies are booked at The EARL on November 30. Frickin' sweet.

Casper & the Cookies - Take It Away, Kathy

Also, I'm told that Death Cab at the Fox next month is nearly sold out. If you want tix, it's time to get 'em.

4 Comments:

Blogger Paulie said...

Are you planning to post the BTS sampler? I'd like to hear it, assuming it has something different than what's on You In Reverse.

4:21 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

It's just 6-7 tracks from their old albums. I guess I could post it if there's interest, but there's nothing unreleased or rare on it. It's neat to have but I imagine it'll just sit on my shelf since I have the full albums.

4:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Casper & the Cookies will also be on the Georgia Music Show that night, too. -Cassie from GMS

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Oh! Sweet. :)

5:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home