Thursday, February 1

Baby, it's cold outside

Here in the southeast, we're having one of our coldest days of the season. Folks up in the Carolinas have been hit particularly hard by snow and general winter nastiness. Not that we have seen a snowflake yet in Atlanta, but it reminds me why I was glad to escape midwestern winters.

Not that everyone needs to be reminded of winter's chill, but here are some tunes that might fit the season:

The Never - Winter Time
Tacks, the Boy Disaster - Frozen Feet
Velcro Stars - Another Winter
Sluscho - Weatherproof
Christians & Lions - Stay Warm

Hope everyone stays nice and toasty despite Old Man Winter's wrath. I'd get each and every one of you a cup of cocoa if I could.

3 Comments:

Blogger AmyM said...

Haha that was the title of my blog today, with a video of Homer & Jethro trying to seduce June Carter Cash with that song!

4:32 PM

 
Blogger Matthew said...

If it's cold you might consider posting more by that band Yukon you posted a track by earlier in the year. They were excellent and I would love to hear more of their stuff.

9:01 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

An excellent idea. I actually wanted a friend from tneir home area to write about them and The Poison Dart for me. I'll try to get to 'em soon either way.

9:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home