Monday, January 29

C&T = 1


Almost forgot -- C&T is one year old today. My goodness. Here's what I said in the first post:

I really just want an outlet where I can share things I like and distribute my concert recordings. Expect a heavy focus on Atlanta/Athens area stuff and other fun indie tidbits.

Sounds about right, I'd say, although the distribution of concert recordings has decreased as my workload and bandwidth limitations have increased.

Thanks to everyone who visits, comments, links, whatever. Without you guys it wouldn't be any fun. I'm headed to see Jeff Tweedy tonight, so I'll be celebrating in style. Yay!

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats on the birthday!

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Paulie said...

Really? Only one year? You've done a lot of good work in a short period of time.

5:59 PM

 
Blogger Chris said...

Happy blogiversary! Thanks for introducing me to so much great music this past year.

6:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your first year! Seems like it was only yesterday...

6:18 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Tell me about it.

6:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you C=T.

9:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm... I meant Happy Birthday to you C+T

9:15 PM

 
Blogger aa said...

wow... congrats! can't wait to hear about the show!

1:11 AM

 
Blogger Samantha said...

happy belated b-day C & T.

10:35 AM

 
Blogger AmyM said...

Happy birthday! My 1 year is tomorrow! How was the show?

11:36 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy birthday, one day late.

12:06 PM

 
Blogger chuck said...

happy belated birthday!

7:40 PM

 
Blogger Kim said...

happy belated blogging birthday!

2:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home