Tuesday, March 6

Cavemen coming to Atlanta

This news hit a few days ago, but I just came across it. Apparently the executives at ABC have agreed to green-light a sitcom pilot starring those cavemen from the Geico ads. Yes, seriously. Perhaps they have fond memories of Encino Man?

I mention this here not because I suspect it will be my new favorite show, but because it will be set right here in Atlanta. I'm not sure why they chose ATL as the setting but there's certainly potential for shenanigans. I'm eager for their first on-stage appearance with Sass Parilla the Singing Gorilla. I think they'd really hit it off.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rich said...

I'm terribly curious how they'll explain them living in ATL. Were they thawed out and then moved here? I'm imagining something like Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer, but they all work for Delta, Coke, and Turner.

3:21 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I can't believe I'm looking forward to this show, but those commercials are really well written and acted. - Casper

1:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home