Friday, May 4

This weekend in ATL/ATH...

Good grief, what a weekend. It looks like I'll be at Go Bar in Athens tonight for Cars Can Be Blue and The Coathangers, as I'll be over there anyway. Saturday will be all about seeing Spider-Man 3 and then Modest Mouse/Man Man in Atlanta. Sweeeeet. An incomplete list of what's happening...


Fri., May 4

Blonde Redhead & Annuals @ Variety Playhouse, Atlanta

Blonde Redhead - 23
Annuals - Brother

One Hand Loves the Other (CD release party) w/ Madeline & Isia Cooper @ Drunken Unicorn, Atlanta

One Hand Loves the Other - Rubbernecker Nightingale
One Hand Loves the Other - Tortoise
Madeline - I Left the Light On
Madeline - To Hell and Back

Pistolero, Kitty Snyder @ 11:11 Teahouse, Atlanta

Pistolero - The Kissing Bandit
Pistolero - From Tacoma (live)

The Coathangers & Cars Can Be Blue @ Go Bar, Athens

Cars Can Be Blue - I Used to Think
Cars Can Be Blue - Batman
The Coathangers -Parking Lot
The Coathangers - Nestle in My Boobies



Sat., May 5

Modest Mouse, Love as Laughter, Man Man @ Masquerade Music Park, Atlanta

Modest Mouse - 3rd Planet [live at KVRX]
Modest Mouse - Never Ending Math Equation [live at KVRX]
Love as Laughter - Temptation Island
Man Man - Van Helsing Boombox

Chainestereo, others @ 11:11 Teahouse, Atlanta (shooting for post-Modest Mouse)

Chainestereo - Magnetic South

Yikes. That ought to keep me busy for a couple days...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post about our show. Wish you'd be ther to see it. Maybe next week at Centennial Park.
Mike/Pistolerowww.3bullets.com

10:37 AM

 
Blogger AmyM said...

Damn, I've been to a show every night this week! (I may take a breather tonight and finish a library book.) Looks like I will be at the Modest Mouse show; I guess they are Fedex'ing the tix today. Be safe and have fun in Athens!

1:39 PM

 
Blogger Rachel said...

Well this is just b.s. how is it possible that Georgia is kicking California's ass when it comes to shows...No one comes here anymore.

I got Frog Eyes and Cloud Cult though that's something...

And Spider-Man 3 Rich? Really? I think we part our separate ways when it comes to movies picks.

;-P

5:22 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home