Tuesday, June 26

C&T on Blog Fresh Radio


Yours truly again participated in Blog Fresh Radio this week. I contributed a track by The Builders and The Butchers, the fantastic Portland band that veteran C&T readers probably saw here a couple months ago.

Here's The Builders and The Butchers performing "...The Night Pt. 1 > Red Hands" live in Seattle, via the magic of YouTube:


The Builders and The Butchers - Red Hands [YSI link]
The Builders and The Butchers - Black Dresses [YSI link]
The Builders and The Butchers - Bottom of the Lake [YSI link]

I will see these guys live one day. Mark my words.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Thanks for posting the Builders and the Butchers stuff a few months ago - I couldn't remember where I heard about them! Love "Black Dresses."

7:48 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boss Tweed?

9:16 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

(Not the real one)

9:39 AM

 
Blogger AmyM said...

I've been enjoying the show, but it isn't the same when you're not on it...

7:00 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I contributed something for next week's too, but I don't think I'll be interviewed on it. Nice to take part in somebody else's podcast since I haven't been convinced yet to do my own.

9:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home