Friday, June 22

The Rosebuds, Land of Talk at The EARL on Sat. night

I'm over at Athfest today/tonight, but I wanted to remind the Atlanta contingent that The Rosebuds (pictured above) and Land of Talk are at The EARL on Saturday night (6/23).

Indie bigshots The Rosebuds are supporting their current album Night of the Furies on Merge Records. Accompanying them is the much-hyped Land of Talk from Montreal, with New York's Beat the Devil kicking things off.

The Rosebuds - Get Up Get Out
Land of Talk - Speak to Me Bones
Beat the Devil - Plea Bargain

I should be there taping. Say hello if ya want.

As I write this, members of Hope for Agoldensummer are sewing together CD sleeves at the next table. Athens is fun.


Blogger AmyMeacham said...

Thanks for those! Damon keeps raving about Beat the Devil so it was nice to get a taste of the openers. See you there and have fun in Athens!

5:03 PM

Blogger alt-gramma said...

I'm completely in love with Land of Talk. I saw them a week ago here in California with the Rosebuds. I got pics on my blog. :)

5:24 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home