Friday, June 22

The Rosebuds, Land of Talk at The EARL on Sat. night


I'm over at Athfest today/tonight, but I wanted to remind the Atlanta contingent that The Rosebuds (pictured above) and Land of Talk are at The EARL on Saturday night (6/23).

Indie bigshots The Rosebuds are supporting their current album Night of the Furies on Merge Records. Accompanying them is the much-hyped Land of Talk from Montreal, with New York's Beat the Devil kicking things off.

The Rosebuds - Get Up Get Out
Land of Talk - Speak to Me Bones
Beat the Devil - Plea Bargain

I should be there taping. Say hello if ya want.

As I write this, members of Hope for Agoldensummer are sewing together CD sleeves at the next table. Athens is fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyM said...

Thanks for those! Damon keeps raving about Beat the Devil so it was nice to get a taste of the openers. See you there and have fun in Athens!

5:03 PM

 
Blogger alt-gramma said...

I'm completely in love with Land of Talk. I saw them a week ago here in California with the Rosebuds. I got pics on my blog. :)

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home