Tuesday, June 12

you don't know what love is


I've had the forthcoming White Stripes album, Icky Thump, on repeat and have to say I'm pleased with it. One of the songs I'm really stuck on is the second track, "You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do What You're Told)." It's like something straight out of '70s radio, reminding me of adolescent afternoons spent with Bad Company records. Yes, I was an adolescent in the early 1990s. Shut up.

The White Stripes - You Don't Know What Love Is (You Just Do What You're Told) [YSI link]

You can buy Icky Thump and lots of related merch (Jack & Meg USB flash drives? Really?) from the band.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how keen I am on this actually. But I am really looking forward to the album.

Live, Jack White really is something else.

10:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home