Tuesday, July 3

New goodies from Project Jenny, Project Jan


Brooklyn electro-pop/dance act Project Jenny, Project Jan have a new album due on August 14 titled XOXOXOXOXO. They've released a couple tracks from the album to tease us, and they're a fun blend of electronic beats, sing-speak vocals, and apparent dementia.

Project Jenny, Project Jan - 320
Project Jenny, Project Jan - Train Track

Personally, I'm a little more stuck on the unreleased "HJIH." I don't have a clue what it means, but it's a three-minute party and the video is a hoot.


Can anyone enlighten me?

Project Jenny, Project Jan - HJIH

You can order XOXOXOXOXO from the band.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hand Job in Hudson

9:56 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Well, I asked.

10:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, I listened to this album about a month back and thought it was terrible.

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I haven't heard it yet. I like "HJIH" and their song called "Brooklyn" that I couldn't find online. I heard it on somebody's Myspace page. Can't speak to the quality of the new album.

3:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like "How Juicy Is He?" but the new album is off the hinges.

11:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home