Tuesday, July 3

St. Vincent to play Decatur in-store, Atlanta show next week

I mentioned this a while back, but there's been an interesting development...


St. Vincent's debut album, Marry Me, is due on July 10. On that very day, St. Vincent's Annie Clark will play an in-store at Wordsmiths Books in Decatur, Georgia. I expect that will be an intimate affair, so do come by. Wordsmiths indicates it will start at 8pm. I should be there taping.

St. Vincent - Now Now [from Marry Me]

She plays a full show the next night, July 11, at The EARL as I've mentioned before. Tickets are available via Ticket Alternative. Marry Me is one of my couple favorite albums of the year by a female artist, and I'm very much looking forward to its release.

Her full set of tour dates has been expanded and is available online.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't know st. vincent was popular, I live in Dallas and just met her at a record shop one time.

1:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home