Tuesday, September 18

Jens Lekman coming to U.S., Atlanta date 11/16


Just a few days after Peter, Bjorn, and John finally came to Georgia, word is in that Swedish favorite son Jens Lekman will be in Atlanta in November. Jens will be at the Drunken Unicorn on November 16, one of about 15 American dates on his world tour. The full schedule can be seen via Secretly Canadian.

Jens Lekman - Friday Night at the Drive-In Bingo
Jens Lekman - You Are the Light

For more on Jens, check out his website.

6 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

Be still my beating heart!!!

Rich, this post just made my day!!! :)

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I do what I can. ;-)

5:49 PM

 
Blogger Sara F. said...

It made my day, too. Thanks for the tip! Can't believe you haven't mentioned the Lucksmiths coming to Athens (Oct. 2nd at Caledonia Lounge).

8:37 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Sara, didn't even know about Lucksmith's. I have a hard time keeping up with stuff at Caledonia b/c their website doesn't have much of a calendar.

8:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rich,
thanks for the lolligags love, it made our week. some news for ya...

black kids / lolligags / judichicago @ starbar nov 15th

black kids / lolligags in athens TBA on nov 16th (which kills me, as i'd love to go see jens)

mike

3:20 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Mike -- outstanding!!! Black Kids and Lolligags!

Oh, and spoiler alert...

Featuring The Lolligags on Blog Fresh Radio next week as well. Doing my interview today...

7:03 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home