Monday, October 29

Colbert: "I will crush the state of Georgia"


Unpleasant news from the Palmetto State -- Stephen Colbert, already pandering in his bid to take the South Carolina primary, has condemned the state of Georgia [hat tip to the Athens Banner-Herald]. Shameful:

"I promise, if elected, I will crush the state of Georgia," Colbert said to the cheering crowd.

He didn't stop there, going on to disrespect Georgia peaches:

"Our peaches are more numerous than Georgia's," he said. "They are more juiciful."

As he was on the USC campus at the time, I can only assume he was trying to appeal to Gamecock fans and their agri-corp Big Peach allies. Watch yourself, Colbert. Georgia has friends you don't want to anger...


Bonus mp3:Grumpy Bear - Luis Bunuel

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, he certainly has that Crazed Evil Dictator look down pat.

6:23 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

That or a demented magician. Hard to tell.

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Ginny said...

I'm gonna have nightmares of that picture. Good thing I got outta South Carolina when I did.

4:18 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I'm gonna have nightmares of that picture.

You're afraid of bears too?

4:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home