Monday, May 15

Screen on the Green - Atlanta in June

Some of my favorite summer events here in Atlanta are the Screen on the Green viewings at Piedmont Park. They're free every Thursday in June, and the lineup for this year is out now. Links go to IMDB entries for each film.

June 1 - A Hard Day's Night
June 8 - The Wiz
June 15 - Ferris Bueller's Day Off
June 22 - Breakfast at Tiffany's
June 29 - Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Looks like a great lineup, and I've never seen The Wiz. Woohoo.

For more info, see the official site.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know how you managed to escape The Wiz. When I was a kid it seemed like it was on TV every weekend and even though it was entirely too dark for little kids they showed it to us at school. I haven't seen it in forever, but I must say that the sheer fact that it has Richard Pryor, Nipsey Russell, Diana Ross, and Michael Jackson(pre-surgery, pre-skin bleaching, pre-child molestation) makes it pretty awesome.

-g

1:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home