Tuesday, July 18

Arcade Fire 3-7-2005 @ Maida Vale Studios, London (BBC)


Don't have a lot of time for blogging today (work and all), but I thought I could share with you what I'm listening to at the moment. This is a short little FM set by The Arcade Fire last spring, on what was apparently their first tour of Europe. It's a great quality little set, and if you dig the band I imagine you'll find this a nice little addition to your music library.

The Arcade Fire
March 7, 2005
BBC Maida Vale Studios
London, England

01. interview
02. Neighborhood #2 (Laika)
03. interview
04. Neighborhood #3 (Power Out)
05. Rebellion (Lies)
06. outro


I'm loving the version of "Rebellion (Lies)" here. Nifty.

For more on The Arcade Fire, see their homepage or their MySpace.

I was actually inspired to listen to this by a bit of news about their next album at Pitchfork. You might check that out too if you haven't already.

ELSEWHERE...

Berkeley Place has some cool Raconteurs covers here. Go pay Ekko a visit.

2 Comments:

Blogger AmyM said...

Thanks Rich, those are my favorite songs to date by them. I've also blogged on how important this band is to me on my Myspace page. They had one of my favorite shows last year at the Variety. Very moving live, even when they played on Letterman!

1:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nvpYo, thanks for the Arcade Fire.

6:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home