Tuesday, August 29

For those who have been asking...

No, I haven't fallen off the planet. I just haven't been able to justify taking time to mess with the blog lately. I see I'm about 400 e-mails behind, and I'm not eager to get into those now either. If I haven't responded to you, it's nothing personal. I'm working on getting some other folks to contribute here, at least until the spring. Until then I should be working on my dissertation and trying to secure a job.

No music plans on my agenda right now other than Sufjan at the Fox. I appreciate the offers and show announcements that come my way, but don't be surprised if you don't see me out in town much right now. Hope everyone is doing well, and good luck to the students out there with the new academic year!

Further updates will probably come when the new contributors come on board.

11 Comments:

Blogger Paulie said...

My qualifications aren't as high as yours, but feel free to count me in as a pinch hitter some time in the future.


btw- I dig the upcoming.org plugin. I'll have to check it out for my site.

7:52 AM

 
Blogger AmyM said...

We love you Rich and we won't forget you!
Smooches!!!

3:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rich,
Want to hook up to get the R-head back. Will be finished moving to the new location by 9/15 & not on that side of town as much. Btw, how was the BBJr/Walkmen show?

Stan

9:15 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Hey Stan, how's next Weds.? I'll e-mail later/tomorrow.

Didn't make it to Walkmen. Ate the ticket. Haven't gone to anything but Elf Power this month, and that was pretty mediocre other than the last half-hour or so when it got goofy. I haven't gotten out much lately. ;)

10:06 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck with your dissertation!

2:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your dis. Your blog was a great getaway while I finished mine last spring.

12:32 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We’re all glad you’re back and I hope you enjoyed the blogless period.

5:01 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on Doc, time for an update on the dissertation or the music scene.

KY Chris, PhD

10:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I haven't fallen off the planet" - That is nice to know. Enjoying the Blog!

4:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really missing this blog. Not only all the links to new music, but also mention of the under-promoted indie comedy shows around town. Those always seem to slip by me now. Hope ya ace the dis and come back soon.

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

For anyone who was curious, the unread message count in the C&T Gmail is 756. Not as bad as I thought, but no way I'm gonna try to get caught up. Yikes.

2:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home