Tuesday, October 3

Wow

What an odd thing. I haven't posted in over a month, and hadn't even stopped in to read comments in about that long. I don't even want to know what the C&T Gmail and MySpace accounts look like right now. Yet, somehow, the readers of Creative Loafing named this blog Best Georgia-Based Music Blog. Go look. Neat, huh?

I'd like to apologize for not updating, but it can't really be helped. I'm in dissertation hell, and have a job interview in Albany, New York, in a couple weeks. More interviews to come all over the country next month as well, I'd guess. I may not return to this thing for some time.

Congrats to KissAtlanta for the editor's pick. They deserve it.

Miss everyone in the ATL music community, and I hope to get out sometime. Built to Spill was on the calendar, but that was before I knew about this interview in NY. Hopefully I'll see some of you soon. For now, I have to get back to reading through Senate hearings from 40 years ago. It's an exciting life, to be sure.

5 Comments:

Blogger AmyM said...

Congrats on the win, Rich, you deserve it, and good luck with the interview!

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Ha! Thanks Tessa. :)

By the way, it looks like I may have some helpers here soon to keep things fresh. I've said that before, but now I'm actually making the effort. Yep.

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Byron said...

Glad to hear from you Rich. I've been missing your local music updates. If you need a hand with occasional posts let me know and I'll help out.

4:08 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Byron, drop me an email at the C&T Gmail.

Please. :)

5:55 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back.

1:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home