Tuesday, October 3


What an odd thing. I haven't posted in over a month, and hadn't even stopped in to read comments in about that long. I don't even want to know what the C&T Gmail and MySpace accounts look like right now. Yet, somehow, the readers of Creative Loafing named this blog Best Georgia-Based Music Blog. Go look. Neat, huh?

I'd like to apologize for not updating, but it can't really be helped. I'm in dissertation hell, and have a job interview in Albany, New York, in a couple weeks. More interviews to come all over the country next month as well, I'd guess. I may not return to this thing for some time.

Congrats to KissAtlanta for the editor's pick. They deserve it.

Miss everyone in the ATL music community, and I hope to get out sometime. Built to Spill was on the calendar, but that was before I knew about this interview in NY. Hopefully I'll see some of you soon. For now, I have to get back to reading through Senate hearings from 40 years ago. It's an exciting life, to be sure.


Blogger AmyMeacham said...

Congrats on the win, Rich, you deserve it, and good luck with the interview!

6:26 PM

Blogger Tessa said...

If you need to take a break for some booze or food - give me a ring! I need a Rich fix now that I'm lacking my C&T updates ;)

11:13 AM

Blogger Rich said...

Ha! Thanks Tessa. :)

By the way, it looks like I may have some helpers here soon to keep things fresh. I've said that before, but now I'm actually making the effort. Yep.

1:26 PM

Blogger Byron said...

Glad to hear from you Rich. I've been missing your local music updates. If you need a hand with occasional posts let me know and I'll help out.

4:08 PM

Blogger Rich said...

Byron, drop me an email at the C&T Gmail.

Please. :)

5:55 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to have you back.

1:45 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home