Thursday, January 18

The Decemberists coming to the southeast this April


Pitchfork has announced tourdates for The Decemberists this spring, including these April dates in the southeast:

04-02 Raleigh, NC - Meymendi Concert Hall #
04-04 Knoxville, TN - Tennessee Theater
04-05 Nashville, TN - City Hall
04-06 Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
04-08 Orlando, FL - Hard Rock Live #
04-09 Tallahassee, FL - The Moon #
04-10 Birmingham, AL - Alabama Theater #
04-11 Memphis, TN - New Daisy Theater #
04-13 Louisville, KY - Brown Theater #

# with My Brightest Diamond

The Decemberists - The Soldiering Life
The Decemberists - Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect
The Decemberists - The Engine Driver
My Brightest Diamond - Something of an End

Hopefully I'll make that Tabernacle date. Woo!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That'd be pretty rockin' to see the Decemberists with My Brightest Diamond. But no matter the opener, they're one of the best live shows you'll see.

12:21 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Agreed re: The Decemberists live show. Lots of fun.

I actually wasn't that into My Brightest Diamond when I saw her play with Sufjan. I liked her Bill Withers cover though.

12:49 AM

 
Blogger D. A. Shaw said...

Ho Ho, going to see the Decemberists on Sunday!

So So excited. But I find it hard to picture as I'm usually at jump about concerts. I cannot stand still.

7:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home