Thursday, January 18

The Decemberists coming to the southeast this April

Pitchfork has announced tourdates for The Decemberists this spring, including these April dates in the southeast:

04-02 Raleigh, NC - Meymendi Concert Hall #
04-04 Knoxville, TN - Tennessee Theater
04-05 Nashville, TN - City Hall
04-06 Atlanta, GA - Tabernacle
04-08 Orlando, FL - Hard Rock Live #
04-09 Tallahassee, FL - The Moon #
04-10 Birmingham, AL - Alabama Theater #
04-11 Memphis, TN - New Daisy Theater #
04-13 Louisville, KY - Brown Theater #

# with My Brightest Diamond

The Decemberists - The Soldiering Life
The Decemberists - Here I Dreamt I Was an Architect
The Decemberists - The Engine Driver
My Brightest Diamond - Something of an End

Hopefully I'll make that Tabernacle date. Woo!


Anonymous Jeff said...

That'd be pretty rockin' to see the Decemberists with My Brightest Diamond. But no matter the opener, they're one of the best live shows you'll see.

12:21 AM

Blogger Rich said...

Agreed re: The Decemberists live show. Lots of fun.

I actually wasn't that into My Brightest Diamond when I saw her play with Sufjan. I liked her Bill Withers cover though.

12:49 AM

Blogger D. A. Shaw said...

Ho Ho, going to see the Decemberists on Sunday!

So So excited. But I find it hard to picture as I'm usually at jump about concerts. I cannot stand still.

7:59 PM


Post a Comment

<< Home