Wednesday, January 24

No postage required

Some interesting things from my inbox, with very brief descriptions:

Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks [great Swedish pop; U.S. release Feb. 6]
Lost in the Trees - Tall Trees [awesome pop with strings]
The Basement - Do You Think You're Movin' On? [Irish Americana]
Berg Sans Nipple - Mystic Song [Electronica-tinged pop]
MSTRKRFT - Street Justice [big fat dance music]
Mezzanine Owls - Lightbulb [moody indie]
Bracken - Heathens [dream pop]
Boredoms - Jungle Taitei [Japanese noise]

Have a great Hump Day!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving Lost in the Trees - have you heard the whole album? The only other song I've heard is "If You're Afraid of the Dark" and I can't stop listening to it.

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Nope, sure haven't. I'd like to though. Team Clermont, are you listening?

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha seriously. I'll have to remember to send someone an email tonight.

12:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

there's songs from an old album on the myspace page (myspace.com/lostinthetrees) but i can't find anything else from the new one yet.

4:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home