Friday, March 30

Atlanta this weekend...

Some of what's happening this weekend in Atlanta... music samples provided where minimal hassle was required to grab 'em.

Friday, 3/30

Hope for Agoldensummer, Jeffrey Butzer/Midwives, Drakkar Sauna @ The EARL

Hope for Agoldensummer - Malt Liquor
Hope for Agoldensummer - Hearts in Jars
Drakkar Sauna - Om, John Surratt
Drakkar Sauna - O, God, I Have a Canoe
Drakkar Sauna - Glissade Pressee

Deerhunter, KillGordon, The Coathangers @ Lenny's

Deerhunter - Spring Hall Convert
KillGordon - In the Know
The Coathangers - Parking Lot

The Colour, Gringo Star, The Changes @ Masquerade

Twin Pet, A Butterfly-Eaten Horsehead, Johnny Buffalo @ 11:11 Teahouse

Augustana, Vega4 @ The Roxy


Saturday, 3/31

Snowden, Variac, Julius Airwaves, DJ Klever @ Lenny's

Snowden - Anti-Anti

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists, Love of Diagrams @ Variety Playhouse

Ted Leo/Rx - Where Have all the Rude Boys Gone
Love of Diagrams - Pace or the Patience

VieTNam, The Subliminator, Tree Creature @ ISP

BaconFest @ Dad's Garage (with Pistolero, Attractive Eighties Women, more)

Attractive Eighties Women - They Shoot Hipsters, Don't They? [3-2-2007]


Sunday, 4/1

Mary O. Harrison, Georgia Fireflies, Casados, Russian Spy Camera @ ISP (4PM start!!!)

Mary O. Harrison - Where is Charlotte Anne?
Georgia Fireflies - On Down the Line
Russian Spy Camera - Svengali What's the Caper

I know I left a lot off the list. See AtlantaShows.org for more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cassie said...

I had to choose between Ted Leo & Snowden this weekend. I'm kickin' it at Lenny's on Saturday. And of course I'm hittin' up Deerhunter tomorrow night. Thanks for the comments on the MySpace page.

- Cassie of GMS

7:49 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Whether I get out is gonna depend on my work progress. I have some stuff going on with a deadline soon. If I do venture out, I'm not even sure what I'd see. I haven't seen Drakkar Sauna or VieTNam yet, so those would be attractive. I'll prob see The Coathangers with Casper & the Cookies next week, so no urgency there even though I like them. Hmm.

Oh, and I totally neglected to mention all the Final Four festivities downtown, but really there just aren't many bands I'd bother posting about (Maroon5, Ludacris, Sugarland will be there).

8:15 AM

 
Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

i loooooooove the julius airwave.

2:23 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

I know zilch about them, but they're on that bill.

2:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home