Tuesday, June 19

The White Stripes 6-17-2007 @ Bonnaroo


This set closed my festival, and now it'll be the first Bonnaroo audio to show up on C&T. Here is the White Stripes set from the festival in all it's rockin' glory.

You can download a few sample tracks here and/or grab the full show from Sendspace in a .zip file (109mb).

The White Stripes
June 17, 2007
Bonnaroo, Manchester, TN

01. intro
02. Dead Leaves
03. When I Hear My Name
04. Icky Thump
05. Hotel Yorba
06. Jolene
07. Slowly Turning Into You
08. I think I Smell A Rat
09. Death Letter > Motherless Children
10. Do
11. In The Cold Cold Night
12. Cannon>Little Room
13. Ball & Biscuit
- Encore -
14. Black Math
15. Rag & Bone
16. Blue Orchid > Party Of Special Things To Do
17. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
18. We're Going To Be Friends
19. I'm a Martyr for My Love for You
20. Seven Nation Army

FYI, this is the same recording that was available via Largehearted Boy today, but I added tags for iTunes and uploaded it again.

You can also download a lossless (.flac) version of this show at bt.etree.org.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for making this show available!! They were by far the highlight of Bonnaroo for me! Looking forward to seeing them again at the end of the month.

6:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home