Wednesday, August 22

Ben Harper Atlanta 11/2 pre-sale


I'm pretty sure the last time I saw Ben Harper was on the HORDE tour in 1998 with Blues Traveler, James, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and Barenaked Ladies. Hard to believe that was nearly a decade ago. I can't say I've listened to the man a lot since those days, but Harper fans will be excited to know he's coming to the Fox Theater in Atlanta on November 2. Pre-sale starts tomorrow (Thurs., 8/23) via Ticketbastard, and the password is 'Windstorm.' Regular tix go on sale Saturday, August 25.

Because I don't have his material with me here at the office, here's a cover by Harper courtesy of www.ben-live.net:

Ben Harper - Sexual Healing [live; Marvin Gaye]

For more on the band, check the official site.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fat Asian Baby said...

dark secret: i actually LOVE ben harper. i'm such a closet, um, college student.

5:33 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Nice, FAB. I'll admit that I still like to hear "Steal My Kisses" once in a while. Oddly, it's usually in a coffee shop.

8:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you guys like Ben Harper, I think you will definitely like Manu Chao!
Be sure to check out the Manu Chao e-card so you can hear tracks and see
videos from the forthcoming album "La Radiolina."
http://www.tourdesign.com/eads/2007/manuchao/manuchao_ecard.html
You can also pre-order the new CD for only $11.99 and get a special free bonus iTunes card featuring 21 tracks of great Latin Alternative music.

8:04 PM

 
Blogger Rich said...

But do they do a Marvin Gaye cover?

8:13 PM

 
Blogger Bunny said...

Thank you so much for this! I missed the presale through his website and thought there was no way I was getting tickets. Now I have some great seats!

12:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home