Wednesday, October 3

Of Montreal at Variety Playhouse, November 20


We've known for a while that Of Montreal will be providing Halloween entertainment at the 40 Watt. That, however, is not their only Georgia show on the calendar -- tickets go on sale Friday for their November 20 gig at Atlanta's Variety Playhouse. They've sold out their last two shows there, so I'd get those tix promptly.

I will note that with just a couple months to go, Hissing Fauna remains my favorite record of 2007.

Of Montreal - Heimdalsgate Like a Promethean Curse
Of Montreal - Disconnect the Dots
Of Montreal - So Begins Our Alabee
Of Montreal - Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games

Dates for the entire tour are on their website.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julia R said...

I agree with your taste in favorite Of Montreal songs completely. Those four samples hit three of their all-time best. (esp. So Begins Our Alabee) Congrats!

11:21 AM

 
Blogger Rich said...

Heh... while I do like all these, they actually got the nod b/c Polyvinyl has them available as free and legal downloads. I try to keep things on the up and up here when I can.

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Sugarkane said...

Hissing Fauna is looking like my favourite of the year right now too. I'm excited about the halloween show in Athens but it looks like I might go to this too.

5:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home