Saturday, July 26

Oh No! Oh My! announce August tour, play Athens 8/26


Terrific news via the website of the Fabulous 40 Watt, as indie popsters Oh No! Oh My! will play in Athens on August 26. I've been a big fan of these guys for a while but still haven't seen them live. It's time to change that. The excellent Royal Bangs from Knoxville will open the Athens show.

Oh No! Oh My! - The Party Punch [courtesy of Spinner]

Oh No! Oh My! have a new EP on the way, with an LP to follow. Look for the former at their upcoming dates:

8/13 The Abbey Pub, Chicago, IL
8/15 Beachland Tavern, Cleveland, OH
8/17 Mercury Lounge, New York, NY
8/19 DC9, Washington, DC
8/20 Local 506, Carrboro, NC
8/21 The End, Nashville, TN
8/22 Barley’s, Knoxville, TN
8/23 Hi Tone Cafe, Memphis, TN
8/26 40 Watt, Athens, GA
11/1 Factory Festival, Nivelles, Belgium

You can keep up with the band at their official blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home